This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Louisville chapter.

The holiday of commercialized love has arrived, and I could not be more indifferent about it. Don’t get me wrong, I love the message, but I hate the pressure. Unlike other holidays, I don’t let Valentine’s Day give my obligations a raincheck. My mind is still running 180 miles/hour, have about 100 tabs open in my head, and an endless to do list. And as I’m typing this article, I find myself checking the clock and doing the math to see how much time I have until my V-Day outings! Like usual, I will probably be rushed when getting ready for tonight, but this is when my savior comes to fulfill it’s duty; Amika’s Perk Up dry shampoo!

Not only does this product come in the cutest packaging, but it follows it’s name; perk up! Recently, I have been wearing baseball hats throughout the day, including today, and when it comes to actually trying in my appearnace and the hat comes off, my hair is anything but perked up. After spraying it, my hair feels freshly washed with an extra boost of volume! Luckily for me and any other Amika product users, I have this secret weapon on-hand. 

Once again, I’m checking the time, going through the rest of my schedule for the day, and truly wondering if I will have enough time to wash my hair. 

Along with my great personal experience with Amika’s Perk Up dry shampoo, this product also has a number of positives!

1. The working gal’s secret weapon also has a great smell to it with a sea buckthorn berry-infused formula leaving my hair smell so fresh!

2. The product is residue-free filled with natural rice storch in order to soak up excess oils.

3. It is vegan and not been tested on animals!

4. Most importantly, it does not contain ingredients I used to see in high school chemistry like sulfates, phthalates, sodium chloride, talc and aluminum.

If you’re reading this article instead of checking off the boxes on your to do list before your Valentine’s outings, you might want to check the time! And now you just realized you’re crunched on time, Amika’s got you covered!

Campus Correspondent at the University of Louisville I am an International Affairs and Communication major and minoring in French and marketing at the University of Louisville. If I am not studying, I am at the UofL Student Rec Center where I teach cycling/spin classes!