Iphone Taking Photo Of Pumpkins
Iphone Taking Photo Of Pumpkins
Anna Thetard / Her Campus
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Louisville chapter.

Halloween is only a little ways away and the best way to get into the spooky spirit is to decorate your dorm with decorations. Given the fact that the majority of us are broke college students, here are a few tips to ensure you have the scariest, cheapest, and trendiest dorm room in your building. 

o Lights

You can never go wrong with hanging some LED lights all around your room. For Halloween, get some orange or purple ones or maybe even pumpkin or skull shaped ones. 

o Spider webs

Hang some on the outside of your door to let everyone on your floor know you are not messing around when it comes to spooky season. 

o Pumpkins

While very obvious, pumpkins can make any regular dorm room turn right into a fall/Halloween themed one. 

o Cauldron filled with candy

All of your friends who come to hang out in your room will love the open candy bar provided and putting it in a cauldron automatically adds to the spooky atmosphere. 

o “Trick or Treat” garland

Hang one on your wall to showcase how dedicated you are to the Halloween dorm room vibes

Happy decorating and Halloween!

Fallon McAllister

Louisville '23

I am currently majoring in Marketing and Management at the University of Louisville where I am a member of the 2019 pledge class for Chi Omega! My hobbies include playing soccer, making earrings, and drinking coffee!
Campus Correspondent at the University of Louisville I am an International Affairs and Communication major and minoring in French and marketing at the University of Louisville. If I am not studying, I am at the UofL Student Rec Center where I teach cycling/spin classes!