This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Louisiana Tech chapter.

Need help finding a makeup look for any occasion that’s not too fancy or hard to recreate? Don’t worry if you’re a MUA (makeup artist/s) or not, these looks are easy to do for everyone in need of a look for any occasion.

Everyday- This look is great for anyone who wants to wear makeup every day, but doesn’t want the heavy full makeup look. It’s simple, natural looking, while still showing off a little skill. Instagram: lenkalul

Date night (or day)- Date nights are fun and exciting. This look gives the perfect amount of color without being exaggerated. It’s cute, simple, and easy to accomplish. YouTube: christendominique

Concerts/festivals- concerts and festivals are a blast to be in. Take your look up a notch and step out of the make up comfort zone. This look is both natural and glamorous. YouTube:  Avery McCain

Weddings/dances–  Weddings and dances are special events in people’s lives. This look is glamorous for these type of events while adding a pop of color. Instagram: beautyby_julie_

Looking for the perfect look for any occasion may be hard, so start here and see what’s available. Tip: look at videos from different MUAs and see what suits you. Have fun with your looks and feel beautiful!

Gwendolyn is a Louisiana Tech University graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in English with a concentration in Creative Writing. She worked as a contributing writer under the La Tech HC Chapter. In her free time, she loves to read, write, edit, listen to music, watch movies, and explore new places and things. She plans to find work in book publishing for children's books.
Alicia Centers

Louisiana Tech '20

I am a junior Cyber Engineering major who just enjoys hanging out with awesome gals outside of school!