This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Longwood chapter.

School is back in session and after a big snow storm Longwood is looking like itself again! Here is a photo of the newly rennovated French Hall, which houses IT offices, a multi-million dollar television studio, as well as classrooms and meeting rooms. 

Her Campus for Longwood University
Hello! I am Natalie 'NatJo' Joseph and I am a 20 year old media personality and journalist. I am a Communication Studies major with a concentration in Mass Media at Longwood University. I am a Longwood University Campus Correspondent along with my friend Emily. I became 'NatJo' in 8th grade when a girl on my school softball team wanted to combine my two first names into one. Currently I host 'The NatJo Show' on WMLU 91.3FM, a show about pop culture, sports, and entertainment. I also host 'The NatJo Show Podcast' and work as a reporter for the COMM443 Farmville Weekly News, as well as the Assistant Arts & Entertianment Editor of The Rotunda newspaper. I am involved in many extra-curricular organizations at Longwood University such as the Student Government Association, the Longwood Ambassadors, Lambda Pi Eta (The National Communication Honor Society), Lancer Productions, and the student spirit club Lancer Lunatics. I have worked jobs and internships in media, event planning, customer service, public outreach, and much more.