Her Campus: Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at London Met chapter.

I was absolutely thrilled when Her Campus sent me an e-mail asking if I was interested in receiving the Her Campus: Spring Break Survival Kit.

All I knew was that I was going to be shipped a box of goodies all the way from the US and I had to try out the amazing products and write about it.

I know writing the word ‘spring break’ is a bit weird – I mean it’s totally out of the norm. We don’t have a ‘Spring Break’ here in the U.K, we only have ‘Easter Break’ which lasts two weeks, so I can only assume they’re pretty similar.

Of course, spring break is much bigger in the US then it is here.

I was so excited when I came home to find my #HCsurvivalkits waiting for me. It was much bigger than I expected and I was so so so so excited to open it up and see what goodies were inside.

So this is what it looked like from opening the box…

And this is what it looked like when I emptied the box and laid everything out on the table…

So what was inside my HC Spring Break Survival Kit?

• TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System
  • Chipotle Discount Cards
  • ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing
  • Yokini Swimwear Discount Flyer
  • Her Campus Sunglasses
  • Her Campus Car Sticker
  • Her Campus Koozis
  • Her Campus Cups

TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System

This is a seven day treatment kit to give you beautiful, healthy and shiny hair. Don’t forget TRESemmeé are used by the professionals! I loved the smell of the products, it was a really nice clean smell. I loved the fact that it came in such small containers that I can pack it in an overnight bag and take it with me easily. The shampoo and conditioner worked really well together, and then I used heat protector whenever I used my hair straighteners or my curlers.

Chipotle Discount Card & Yokini Swimwear Discount Flyer

I was so excited to have received these two vouchers, but was absolutely gutted learning that the Yokini Swim Wear flyer was American based, so it didn’t really have much use to me. In regards to Chipotle, I’ve started to slowly start noticing them around London – and I can’t help but assume it is a new restaurant? Either way, I love Mexican food and I can’t wait to test this out with my friends!

ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing

Can I firstly state that this smells amazing! This product was great for my highlights, as I’m hoping it will help keep the colour in. It was brilliant that it was a 5 in 1 product including: shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, and shine treatment. I especially used this product after my shift at work. I lathered it into my hair and went into the sauna and steam rooms to let the conditioner really soak into my hair!

Her Campus Sunglasses, Car Sticker, Koozis & Cups

No Her Campus survival kit would be complete without a few Her Campus goodies! Its such a shame that I’m based in London so I know I missed out on a few other goodies that were included in other HCbloggers work, such as the Neuro Sleep product and the bobble water bottles.

But they totally made up for it with these cool gifts!

I have loved being part of the Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit, and I can’t wait till next time!

Hi!My name is Norresa Perucho and I am a 3rd year journalism student at London Metropolitan University, working part time as a receptionist at a health club in a 4* hotel in West London.I own my own blog known as rawpetiteness.wordpress.com and I am also a Campus Correspondent for U.S. based website known asHer Campus, in which I am the editor of the London Met page.My family are from The Philippines but I am a native English speaker which has helped me to further develop my passion in writing and journalism.I have journalism work experience at Gay Times, Women’s Health UK, Surrey Herald Newspapers and Fil-Event.com.I also have a 2 year experience as an event manager for a dance competition known as the, ‘FYF Dance Competition’ where I managed a group of volunteers, learnt about time management and the group work.I have also experience a security guard at the London Olympics 2012, Wimbledon site as an X-Ray Scanner, bag searcher and body searcher.I love going out to eat, shopping and watching films in the cinema. I also love summer beach holidays. I hate the cold, the rain and nearly all sorts of vegetables... well: onions, garlic, ginger, eww.  I also love the sound of my own voice!A selfie-fanatic, and busting dance moves in front of the mirror, I love to bring a smile to everyone’s faces.You’re most likely to find me stuffing my face with burgers and steaks!Contact me on: Norresaperucho@live.com & @rawpetiteness  HCXO