Campus Cutie: Darren Bentra

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at London Met chapter.

Name: Darren Bentra

Age: 20

Studying: Journalism

Relationship Status: Single

Hobbies: Banking and stockbroking

Favourite colour: Black

Favourite singer: Ed Sheeran

Favourite song: Lil Jon – “Turn Down for What”

Favourite Actor: Will Smith

Favourite film: Blow

Favourite meal: Chicken

Fashion style: Dappen, (always smart and suave)

Inspiration: Floyd Mayweather

Where you see yourself in five years time: Rich

Hi!My name is Norresa Perucho and I am a 3rd year journalism student at London Metropolitan University, working part time as a receptionist at a health club in a 4* hotel in West London.I own my own blog known as rawpetiteness.wordpress.com and I am also a Campus Correspondent for U.S. based website known asHer Campus, in which I am the editor of the London Met page.My family are from The Philippines but I am a native English speaker which has helped me to further develop my passion in writing and journalism.I have journalism work experience at Gay Times, Women’s Health UK, Surrey Herald Newspapers and Fil-Event.com.I also have a 2 year experience as an event manager for a dance competition known as the, ‘FYF Dance Competition’ where I managed a group of volunteers, learnt about time management and the group work.I have also experience a security guard at the London Olympics 2012, Wimbledon site as an X-Ray Scanner, bag searcher and body searcher.I love going out to eat, shopping and watching films in the cinema. I also love summer beach holidays. I hate the cold, the rain and nearly all sorts of vegetables... well: onions, garlic, ginger, eww.  I also love the sound of my own voice!A selfie-fanatic, and busting dance moves in front of the mirror, I love to bring a smile to everyone’s faces.You’re most likely to find me stuffing my face with burgers and steaks!Contact me on: Norresaperucho@live.com & @rawpetiteness  HCXO