Style

Why Everyone Needs to Start Getting Their Clothes From Shein…Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Two words: Online. Shopping.

These two words can be very powerful when put together…I know I’m not the only one who gets excited to scroll through endless pages of cute clothes! However, some websites are ridiculously overpriced and will destroy your bank account. Have no fear, for there are some cute, trendy, and most importantly affordable online fashion websites out there! 

One of these fabulous websites is SHEIN! This website has any type of clothing you could possibly want – from casual dresses to party dresses, sweaters, graphic tees, skirts, shoes, accessories, all kinds of denim – and so much more! And the price of these items is to die for. If you’ve never scrolled through SHEIN’s website before, you’ll be very surprised to see how cheap everything is! I’ll admit, I thought it was a scam at first. But no, the quality of the fabric is good, the clothing lasts, and it all looks bomb. And the sizing is accurate for the most part, which eliminates the worry of items not fitting quite right. 

Some tops are as cheap as $5, with bottoms ranging anywhere from $15-$25. My favorite section on the SHEIN site is the dresses. There are so many Princess Polly look-alike dresses, except at a much more affordable price. 

Many popular YouTubers purchase items from SHEIN and then post video reviews on the products, helping the brand grow immensely. Also, Riverdale’s Madelaine Petsch (who plays Cheryl on the show) recently did a collab with SHEIN. This really promoted the brand to fans of Riverdale and confirmed, in a way, that the website is truly legit. 

If you couldn’t tell, I am a big fan of SHEIN and really do believe they deserve more recognition. I encourage everyone to hop online and browse their website because there will surely be something that catches your eye. 

Here are some SHEIN looks:

Happy Shopping!

Hi, my name is Domenica, I am 21 years old, and I am from the Chicago suburbs in Illinois. I am a junior at LMU and love it! I am currently a Psychology major with a double minor in Spanish and Business Administration and am really enjoying it so far. I joined the HerCampus team during the second semester of my freshman year and love writing articles in all areas for everyone to enjoy.