Where to Find Free Food for Your Birthday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

One day out of the whole year is a day dedicated to you! Your birthday is a day where you can treat yourself to whatever you desire. Restaurants are thinking the exact same thing! Here are some restaurants and places to visit to get some free treats on your special day!

Starbucks

If you have the Starbucks app on your birthday, you will be rewarded a “Birthday Reward.” This means you can receive one complimentary handcrafted beverage, one complimentary food item, or one complementary ready-to-drink bottled beverage.

edible arrangements

If you join the Edible Rewards program, the company will send you an assortment of free chocolate-dipped fruit for your birthday. What a sweet treat!

Krispy Kreme

Joining the Krispy Kreme Rewards program before your birthday allows you to get a free donut on your special day! If you are lucky enough, the donut-maker could have a birthday cake donut to give out.

Nothing bundt cake

By joining their e-club, you will receive an email on your birthday that will give you an offer of a free Bundtlet. These little cuties are a perfect small treat to make your day just a little bit sweeter!

crumbl cookie

Nothing says a birthday treat like a giant cookie that tastes like a cupcake! By creating an account on their website or app, you will be provided a QR code on your birthday in order to redeem a free cookie! The best part is that you will have five weeks to redeem this cookie!

jersey mikes

If you are looking for actual free food, and not a dessert, this sub shop is the perfect place to be. By joining their rewards club, you will be given a free regular sub and a 22 oz. fountain drink. This combo is the best by far!

Whether you are treating yourself by driving around to get free desserts or enjoying the day as it is, I hope your birthday will be one to remember!

🎂 Related: 4 Gift Ideas For Your S.O.
Hi! I am a swimmer from NJ and for LMU. I am so excited to write articles for such an amazing place!