What’s on my list this Black Friday/Cyber Monday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

With Halloween behind us and the holidays coming up, the biggest sale of the year approaches: Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Every year there are countless number of people waiting in line the day before hoping to get the best deals and items.

I personally have never gone Black Friday shopping as I preferred shopping from the comfort of my home in sweatpants and avoiding the chaos. However, I do plan ahead and do my research on the stores and sites that I plan to buy from. Here are a list of items that I plan on buying this Black Friday Season!

1. Athletic Wear

Going to the gym isn’t always fun, so getting cute workout gear will definitely motivate you. I plan on buying a new pair of leggings from Outdoor Voices as well as a Lululemon Sports bra that could be worn with high waisted leggings. Look cute while getting those reps in!

Tech Sweat 7/8 Link

2. Jewelry  

Everyone needs some dainty pieces of jewelry! Personally, I like getting good quality pieces that will last me a while. Some of the pieces I plan on getting are a bit expensive, but I know that I will get good use out of them.

Mirage Hoop Earring Set  

Ombre Signet Ring

3. Ankle Booties

Ankle boots will always be an essential in my closet. I have a pair of black boots that I’ve been wear for about three years, so I thought why not get a new one? This year, I plan on getting white boots from Marc Fisher. They’re perfect for the spring season and go with any outfit!

Yale Chelsea Boot

These are the items I plan on buying during Black Friday! I hope this gives you inspiration on what you should buy this sale season. But remember, spend quality time with your loved ones. Have a great Thanksgiving break!

Hey, I'm Jackie! I'm a senior marketing major at LMU and love all things fashion and skincare!