Top LA Fashion Bloggers To Follow on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

No one is more on their Instagram game than a fashion blogger. While they may work with professional photographers and receive free shipments of clothing, we can’t help but be blown away by their über stylish social media platforms (and blogs.) Follow the leading ladies of Los Angeles’ fashion scene for endless style inspiration.

@sincerelyjules

Julie Sariñana is LA’s ultimate cool-girl. Her handle is chalk full of chic street style shots that could easily combat any New York fashion girls’. Expect to find plenty of coffee shop, café, and palm tree shots on Jule’s page. She even has her own clothing line of sweatshirts and tees (pictured below).

Blog: Sincerely Jules 

@peaceloveshea

Los Angeles has no shortage of Bohemian babes, but Peace Love Shea’s Shea Marie is the Queen of boho-chic style. Catch her on local and tropical beaches in the beautiful crochet bikinis and maxi dresses of your dreams. This blonde bombshell is a must-follow.

Blog: Peace Love Shea

@emilyschuman

Entrepreneur, mother, and author; what has Emily Schuman not accomplished? The author of best-seller Cupcakes and Cashmere: A Guide for Defining Your Style, Reinventing Your Space, and Entertaining with Ease, Emily’s Instagram is full of DIY’s just as cute as her taste in fashion, blog, and newborn baby girl.

Blog: Cupcakes & Cashmere

@songofstyle

Aimee Song is both an interior designer and fashion blogger wrapped up into one chic, petite brunette package. Her style can best be described as feminine with a touch of edge.  Follow this Disneyland lover’s stylish and fun adventures around the City of Angels.

Blog: Song of Style