This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Happy October! Whether you’re going for a classic look or something a little more creative, this list will help you find the perfect style. This year, you and your friends will be the talk of the party with these costume ideas.

Mean Girls–Christmas Edition

Instead of the classic Mean Girls trope, opt for the unexpected and dress with your squad in these santa-inspired outfits. Maybe even learn the dance!

Spice girls

Rock a 90s look with your gals and represent the epitome of “Girl Power!”

Members: Posh Spice, Scary Spice, Baby Spice, Sporty Spice, and Ginger Spice.

Clueless

Rock these iconic plaid suits with your bestie! Pick up a flip phone to make it extra authentic.

Betty and Veronica

Are you and your friend the dark and mysterious vs. the peppy and pastel? Then Betty and Veronica are perfect for you! Especially with the popularity of Riverdale, there’ll be no mistaking who you are!

Ocean’s 8

Possibly the most bad-ass group of both characters and actresses ever, with 8 members this is a perfect option for a larger group!

Cheetah Girls

No one ever forgets these legends–sport that early 2000s style and rock some cheetah print and Juicy Couture!

T-Swift Bad Blood Crew

Another great option for a larger group, T-swift and her crew in Bad Blood are the epitome of bad-ass.

Pink Ladies – Grease

Another film classic, look adorable in 1950s get-up and, of course, pink!

Hannah Stewart is a freshman at Loyola Marymount University where she is currently studying English and Law. Contact: Hannah.stewart47@icloud.com