Top 5 Instagrammable Places at LMU

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

1. The Bluff

Do you even go to LMU if you don’t post a picture of The Bluff? This signature spot at LMU is a view you can’t miss, and is definitely among popular Instagram themes. The amazing view of the sunset truly amazes me every day, so I can say for a fact that I won’t stop posting pictures of the #bluffview any time soon.

2. The Chapel

The Chapel is perfect for those minimalistic Instagram themes and white wall pictures. The steps are such a cute place to take pictures, however my favorite place is located behind the Chapel, right by the bluff. If you go at the right time, the sun gives off a stunning lighting on the light colored walls and the flowers surrounding the area are absolutely gorgeous.

3. Sunken Gardens

LMU spends so much time and energy on its greenery so take advantage by taking pictures of it! I love Sunken Gardens because it’s so open and full of impeccable grass, guaranteeing a beautiful picture pretty much any time of the year. You also get the Chapel and the Bluff all in one shot from some angles, plus some bomb palm trees for the ultimate LA look.

4. The Fountain behind U-Hall/Roskis

This spot is pretty hidden and I didn’t even know about it until recently. If you go all the way to the end of U-Hall by Roskis, the doors that lead to the outdoor seating is an excellent Instagram location. The fountain is such a pretty sight, so next time you’re getting lunch, be sure to check it out!

5. Palm Walk

This is by far one of my most favorite parts of LMU’s campus, and one that I’m lucky to walk past every day on my way to class. The classic Los Angeles photo with the palm trees all clustered together always make such terrific photos. Bonus-since the trees provide some shade during the day, you’re not struck with harsh lighting and you can pretty much take a cute picture at any time of the day!