This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

1. Perch

Nothing says “LA” more than it’s beautiful skyline, ocean views, and palm tree lined streets. Perch is the perfect place to eat as you overlook the beautiful city of angels. Make sure your phone is charger because you’ll be taking plenty of pictures!

2. The Butcher, The Baker, The Cappuccino Maker

Cute, charming, and has coffee. What could be better? Odds are, you have seen this place all over your Instagram feed. From burgers to deserts, everything on the menu is amazing to say the least.

3. Malibu Farm

Grab your sunglasses and your friends and go to Malibu Farms for the perfect brunch. Malibu Farms offers an ambiance like no other restaurant. Where else can you drink an iced chai latte and hear the waves crash under you?

4. Cafe Del Rey

Nothing says you go to school 5 minutes away from the beach then brunch next to beautiful yachts on the water. Cafe Del Rey has great food and the perfect background for your Instagram pictures.

5. Ysabel

If you live in LA, then you have to take advantage of the weather and there is no better way of doing that then by brunching outside! Ysabel offers the perfect outdoor ambience for you to eat any amazing dish from there large menu.     

6. Beachside Restaurant

When going to LMU you need to take advantage of our school’s proximity to the beach, Beachside Restaurant is apart of the Jamaica Bay Inn, which is a short 5 minute drive from campus.

7. Urth Caffe

Odds are you have already heard about the fad that is Urth Caffe. While yes, it is always extremely crowded no matter what time of day, the wait is well worth it. From boba and lattes to soups and salads, if you want something, you can bet that it’s on Urth Cafe’s menu and that it tastes amazing.

8. The Rose Venice

The Rose Venice has it all; a bakery, a coffee bar, and even a spot that’s perfect for studying. So grab your laptop and come to Venice for some fresh air and an iced latte, or leave the laptop behind, totally up to you.

Joan’s on Third

The cute black and white aesthetic makes you feel like you are on the set of a movie, and the food makes you feel like you are eating a caprese salad in the middle of a crowded street in Italy. Joan’s on Third always serves wonderful food and is always packed with your favorite celebrities.  

10. Aroma Cafe

While this place is far away from campus, it truly is one of a kind. So if you find yourself in the valley for some reason, make sure to stop by. I highly recommend their iced chai latte, which in my opinion is the best one in all of LA.

I'm Simona and I'm from Los Angeles! I am double majoring in Political Science and Psychology. Outside of school, I love going out with friends, traveling, and going on spontaneous adventures.