This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Who doesn’t want to see Chris Hemsworth’s muscular body in another Marvel movie? Obviously, we did but that’s beside the point! Thor Ragnarok was one of the best Thor movies made. Chris Hemsworth did an amazing job portraying the emotions Thor felt when he was faced with the sad news of his beloved home being destroyed by  the female villain Hela, goddess of Death, who turns out to be very important to Thor.

Chris also makes the movie more enjoyable for the audience  by being witty, sarcastic and of course charming but he couldn’t do it without the incredible Hulk.  We also got to see the epic battle against Hulk and Thor, two very strong superheroes and the winner will surprise you as it did for us.

This Thor movie was much needed to make Thor much more likable (not that we didn’t like him or his amazing arms before) and added a boost of fun to Thor’s name. The movie took everything we knew about Thor, more specifically his hammer, and dismantles it. After the events in this new movie, he becomes a stronger superhero and we could see that he truly grew into the God of Lightning.

It’s everything you want to see in a superhero movie! It has heart, great action fighting scenes, it’s fun, and likeable. Thor Ragnarok is by far, without a doubt, one of the best Thor movies and a great Marvel movie. It was a 10/10 rating!