toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Ten Easy and Cute Group Costume Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Freaking out about the fact that Halloween is only a week away? Stressed about finding a costume for you and your squad? Look no further! Here are 10 cute and easy ideas for you and your friends! 

#1: Powerpuff Girls 

This classic costume is perfect for a group of 3. Whether you choose to go all out with colored wigs or keep it simple with red, blue, and green shirts, this is a super cute and recognizable costume! 

#2: Spice Girls 

A Spice Girls group costume is a great way to go if you and your friends want to go the pop star route for Halloween. Just grab four of your closest friends and assign each person Scary, Baby, Sporty, Ginger, and Posh!

#3: Group of Hippies or 80’s Workout Girls

Decade costumes are always super fun! There isn’t a set number of people for this costume, so it’s perfect for bigger groups!

#4: Space Cowgirl 

A unique twist on a crowd favorite! Just throw in some neon colors and metallic to spice up a cowgirl costume for a totally out of this world look!

#5: The Cheetah Girls

Who doesn’t love a good throwback? Make your childhood dreams come true and dress as the Cheetah Girls this Halloween! All you need are some cute velour sweatpants and sweatshirts, some cheetah print and you’re all set!

#6: Euphoria Cast 

There are a bunch of different ways to dress as the Euphoria cast this Halloween. Whether you choose to recreate their iconic Halloween looks or their everyday outfits and eccentric makeup, this is a great choice for a group costume.

#7: Don’t Call Me Angel (Lana, Miley, Ariana)

Need an excuse to dress like Lana Del Rey, Miley Cyrus, and Ariana Grande? Try recreating their dark angel looks from the “Don’t Call Me Angel” music video.

#8: Sun, Moon, Stars 

An adorable and super original costume that is perfect for a trio!

#9: Clueless

If you and your friends are looking to possibly reuse your costumes for an everyday look, dressing as Tai, Cher, and Dionne is the way to go! Just grab some plaid skirts and you’re all set. 

#10: Angels and Devils

A Halloween classic, dressing as devils and angels is super easy and perfect for a big group of friends!

Year: Senior Major: Journalism Interests: Film, fashion, music, the 1970s, political activism, pop culture, and exploring around Los Angeles!