This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

It’s officially Christmas season!

With the holiday season fastly approaching, I’m sure many of you guys have been wondering what to get family and friends. Not only are these the perfect gift ideas, they are also PERFECT for stock stuffers! Keep on scrolling to find the perfect gifts!

1. Bath Bombs

Bath bombs are the perfect size to put into a stocking. You can’t go wrong with Lush’s best sellers or a holiday-themed bath bomb!

1. Fuzzy Socks

These are another perfect gift idea! You can keep your feet warm while wearing some Christmas themed socks (so soft and fuzzy)  

1. Peppermint Bark

These are the ultimate holiday treat!

1. Mini Makeup Sets

This is another perfect gift for your beauty obsessed friend. Plus it’s travel friendly!

1. Lip Balm

During the harsh winter season, these will save your life! They also come in different flavors so they are perfect for everyone.

Hope this gave you more inspiration for what to gift this season!

Happy Holidays and enjoy gift shopping!

Hey, I'm Jackie! I'm a senior marketing major at LMU and love all things fashion and skincare!
Alison is a Senior Marketing major at Loyola Marymount University. She is also President of Her Campus at LMU and has been involved since her freshman year. She enjoys writing, running, going to the beach, and is always down for a cute brunch.