Style > Beauty

STARE Cosmetics x Rhonda’s Kiss: Shades That Give Back

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

STARE Cosmetics has partnered with Rhonda’s Kiss to create a new lip color. Not only is this a luxury, silky and smooth lipstick in the most universal shade of a dark pink, it has an even better story and cause. Rhonda’s Kiss is an organization devoted to helping cancer patients with the non-medical costs of cancer. STARE Cosmetics’ new shade, Rhonda’s Kiss, will donate 20% of every sale to this noteworthy organization.

When one thinks of cancer, it’s easy to think about the costs of medical care and treatment, but what is often overlooked are the non-medical costs this deadly disease can have. These costs include rent and utilities, wigs, oncology massages, parking, transportation, and the costs of holistic care for patients. Not everyone was as fortunate as Rhonda Stefanski, the face behind Rhonda’s Kiss, to have access to the finest doctors, treatments, and facilities. While Rhonda lost her battle with Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer, she inspired what is now known as Rhonda’s Kiss, which has raised nearly $1 million to help cancer patients in need.

STARE Cosmetics is proud to be partnering with Rhonda’s Kiss. Not only are customers getting access to one of the best lipsticks in the cosmetic industry, they are also contributing to a cause that is close to so many hearts. STARE Cosmetics founder, Delane Mazaheri shares that, “STARE is pleased to partner with Rhonda’s Kiss. Giving back is in our DNA and what better cause than helping cancer patients with the overwhelming task of navigating all the unknowns and additional costs of treatment and beyond! We hope our new ‘Rhonda’s Kiss’ vegan lipstick inspires those wanting to contribute to such a worthy organization.”

Available exclusively on starecosmetics.com and is the perfect gift for you and your loved ones. With the purchase of this high quality, vegan lipstick, you are contributing to a cause that is close to everyone’s hearts and bigger than all of us.

Studio Arts major at Loyola Marymount University interested in all things fashion, beauty, art, and pop culture. @imemilycatherine