This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

By: Conchita Widjojo

So, it’s that time of year again… Girl Scout Cookies! Kidding, but do both season really have to coincide? That’s right, it’s Spring Break. So bring out your tanning oils, aloe vera, and all those fun essentials to get ready for the ultimate spring break trip. Whether it’s to Mexico, Florida, or even Palm Springs, as long as there is sun, it’s guaranteed to be a good time.

This year, the place to be is Cabo San Lucas, and I’m about to give you the low-down of the best bikinis to bring out your inner Natasha Oakley. (Who you should also check out for awesome arm and ab workouts!)

Day 1: You’re ready to make a lasting impression of the first day of possibly the best week of your life, so you want to stand out. Planet Blue almost always carries the best swimwear brands that will never cease to impress. Beach Riot recently came out with a ridiculously hot, but pricey, line of bohemian and gypsy-like styles that are even perfect to pair with some denim for a music festival. However, if you’re looking for a subtler but still unique look, Mikoh always has some unique strappy styles in store. Beware of those crazy tan lines! (Images from Planet Blue and Pinterest)

Day 2: So you’re pretty tired from the day before – and let’s be honest, it was a long day. Going for a more simple but chic look is always a good way to go, because you’re still channeling your inner classiness. Plus, not all of us are always huge fans of cheeky bikini bottoms. Triangl bikinis are perfect coverage for your beach bums and are still eye-catching with adorable patterns as well as mix-and-match styles. (Images from Triangl website)

Day 3: Haven’t you heard? Once-piece wonders are back! And they’re as beautiful as ever. Alé by Alessandra has one of the most unique and bohemian-chic swimsuit styles the bikini world has to offer. With extremely exotic and tribal designs on every suit, you’re sure to be the center of attention. (Images from Urban Outfitters)

Day 4: Well, that was fast. Is it the last day already?! Let’s go out with a bang shall we? Let’s keep it modest and sweet for the last day. BIKYNI is a new upcoming startup with a variety of styles and all the colors you can imagine on a bikini. You can even customize your mix and match! My personal favorite is the Triangle in Jet, because it’s simple and versatile, yet definitely a piece that will shape my body nicely. They also have a range of what kind of bottoms you want, From cheeky to the hipster, your wish is their command. (Images from the Bikyni website)

Day 5: PSYCH! It’s never a bad idea to fit in another tanning session before you hop the plane back to reality. Victoria’s Secret is never a bad choice for something short and sweet, especially now during their sale! (Images from Victoria’s Secret)