andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Snapshot: HCLMU Staff’s Spring Break 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

At this week’s Her Campus LMU meeting, I asked the team to send in a photo and a short description of what they did over Spring Break last week. Here’s what I got – enjoy!

*

“This is a photo of my friends on the balcony of The New Museum at NYC. I took this panoramic view from the middle to the edge of the balcony. I’ll definitely call that an Empire State of Mind!” – Michelle Varinata 

“Over break I went to The Broad Museum in DTLA with friends! I even got in to The Infinity room (tip: make sure to reserve your spot before 11am, as it typically fills up by then). My favorite piece was Jeff Koons’ dog!” – Abby Durkan

“I welcomed myself to New York City! It was a blast and a half roaming the big apple, eating specialty donuts and pizza, and dressing the part with two of my best friends. 10/10 would recommend!” – Anna Bybee

“My sister, Abby, and I celebrated our best friend coming home from Canada by going on a Taylor Swift vs. Britney Spears Soul Cycle ride together! Definitely the best workout.” -DeeDee Durkan  

“Over the break I intended to go to a museum called Lab Art off of La Brea. Unfortunately, it was closed. I walked around and found this cool prop rental shop instead. It goes to show there’s art everywhere you look!” – Tiffani Rooney

“When I wasn’t binge watching Fuller House and Scream Queens with my mom, I played tourist in my own town and visited the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco.” – Alison Taplin  

“I spent my spring break relaxing and spending time with my family. It was nice having an actual break!” – Rachel Mullens

“I had to house-sit my friend’s place over spring break because she has cats: Boo and Sansa. I now have cuts all over my hands, but Sansa is a good cuddler.” – Noa Gardner

*