This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

By Alexandra Shakarian

Princie Apparel is an all-women, small business based out of Los Angeles that showcases trendy pieces for both staying in and going out. If we have learned anything in the past two years, it is that supporting smaller businesses is important. Princie offers cute options and is affordable. There are constantly sales on the site, so definitely check out their items!

Here are some of my favorite pieces.

99% Angel 1% Devil Matching Set

Matching sets are in this year and this comfy set is perfect for following this trend. This set is super cute, comes in a range of colors, and will make you stand out. It’s perfect for staying at home or going out during the day. You can find the bra and shorts here.

Photo via @princieapparel
Waffle Knit Jacket

This is the perfect piece for fall, and the neutral colors are very on-trend. This jacket has a zipper across the bottom to make it a cropped jacket as well. The waffle knit trend is very popular right now and rightfully so. Their site also has waffle knit joggers, so you can definitely make this a full look or just use the jacket as your fall staple. I personally own this jacket and love it! You can find the jacket here.

Checkered Playsuit

This bold piece is definitely perfect for fall. These bodysuits are super trendy right now, and Princie took it to a new level. The colors and pattern are a great transition piece, and the playsuit combines both comfort and style. This is a must. Get the bodysuit here.

Photo via @princieapparel
Carol Dress

The description for this dress says it all: “The fit, the color, the design… literally – perfection.” There’s not much else to say, this is my favorite piece on the site. You can find the dress here.

No Strings Attached Set

Another set, but stringier. This set is subtle but playful and is currently on sale. It’s an easy and simple going out look with ties for the top and bottom and comes in multiple colors. Don’t pass up this steal. You can find the set here.

Photo via @princieapparel

Princie’s site has many other looks, and they sell accessories as well. They are constantly releasing new collections and collaborations. Definitely check them out and find inspiration for your fall lookbook! You can also follow them on Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok at @princieapparel!

Sasha is a Psychology major and Sociology minor at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
Nikki is a senior at LMU from Honolulu, Hawai'i and is majoring in Communications Studies with minors in Journalism and Health and Society. She is also the president of Her Campus LMU.