Sephora Gift Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Since the holidays are approaching, I figured I would create a Sephora gift-guide for any woman in search for gift sets that are not only fabulous, but will allow you to get a good deal! Here are five of my favorites:

1. Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler

This set is perfect to gift to the woman who loves to smell good. It contains 17 samples of some of Sephora’s most popular women’s fragrances. Test them all, and then bring your favorite to any US Sephora store and receive a full-size bottle for no extra cost!

To Buy: Sephora.com $65 ($119 value)

2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Palette

This blush palette is perfect for any makeup lover. It contains 8 blushes and 2 highlighters, ranging from warm, hot pinks to cool-toned, pastel pinks. This blush palette contains matte and micro-shimmer finished blushes, and promises pigmented payoff and longevity.

To Buy: Sephora.com $44 ($150 value)

3. Glamglow Let it Glow Supermud Set

This set is an essential for any skincare junkie. Supermud® (white jar) targets all common skincare concerns (I love using it during a breakout), while Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment (black tube)  promises to brighten and smooth complexion in 10 minutes. Gravitymud® Firming Treatment is the ultimate pre-makeup mask that will firm and lift skin. Thirstymud® Hydrating Treatment nourishes and hydrates skin, leaving behind a moisturized, replenished complexion.

To Buy: Sephora.com $69 ($131 value)

4. Sephora Favorites: Instant Texture Dry Styling Spray CollectionThis gift set is a must-have for any lazy girl. It’s the ultimate kit to help add texture and volume to flat, dirty hair on the go. Spray the Ouai Texture Hairspray to fluff up day old hair, or even add some Verb Sea Spray to add some grit to your curls from 2 days ago. IGK Beach Club is perfect to achieve modelesque, sexy hair that will stay all day and add a matte finish. Drybar Triple Sec is a popular spray that’s known to create voluminous hair with great texture and body. Amika Un.Done Texture Spray promises to give you a textured, tousled, “I woke up like this” look that will make you seem like a pro hairstylist.

5. Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Beauty Escape Set

This set is one of my favorites, and I can promise that you will not only smell delicious, but you’ll be moisturized and glowing to the gods. The Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is a body cream that tightens and nourishes skin, and will help dehydrated skin get through the dry winter months. The Brazilian Body Crush Fragrance Mist was inspired by this cream, and contains hints of pistachio and salted caramel. Lastly, the Brazilian Kiss Cupuaçu Lip Butter promises moisturized, kissable lips, and gives off a dewy sheen.

I hope you all love these sets as much as I do! Happy Holidays! xx