Quinn XCII Concert Review: The Story of Us Tour

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Quinn XCII’s concert was one for the books! I give it a 10/10. He was an amazing performer and the perks of being VIP were so worth the more expensive ticket price! He was in Santa Ana on Wednesday, November 1st and in L.A. the following night. I saw him in Santa Ana because all VIP tickets were sold out for the L.A. show. Buying VIP tickets is the way to go for Quinn XCII’s concerts because he is not yet a huge artist. VIP tickets were $50 instead of the $15 general admission ticket. I got to meet Quinn XCII, get pictures with him, get autographs, and get to be one of the first people into the venue to get a good viewing spot.

A fear that I always have when I go to concerts is that the artist won’t sound good live. I went to Quinn XCII with the same fear but I immediately learned during his opening song that he sounds awesome live! The venue he sang at was fairly small so I don’t think that there was a bad spot to be in. Even in the back of the room, people were still so close to him in comparison to bigger concerts when you’re screwed if you’re not in the first twenty rows of people. At this venue in Santa Ana, The Observatory, everyone had a good view and could clearly hear Quinn XCII sing. I was lucky enough to be right in the front row so I had such an awesome view. VIP fans get to go into the venue an hour before general admission and there were only about 20 VIP people so it was easy to secure a good spot. This was my view for the vast majority of the concert:

Quinn XCII sang every song from his new album except one and sang several of his most popular songs from his previous albums. He made each song fun by encouraging the crowd to sing and livened up the stage with his dance moves. His moves reminded me of those of a middle school boy at his very first dance but at the same time, they brought so much energy you couldn’t help but love it. The entire show from start to finish was so entertaining. Quinn XCII really is an excellent performer and knows how to keep the crowd engaged in his show. If you ever have the opportunity to see his concert, go see it! I promise you won’t regret it.

If you don’t know who Quinn XCII is, I highly recommend that you check him out! He is not super popular yet but he is one of my favorite artists! His new album The Story of Us has some really good songs, as well as his older albums Change of Scenery and Bloom. He also has lots of good singles! His music is considered pop but I find that I can listen to it no matter what mood I am in. It is really laid back and relaxing to listen to. I hope you all will check him out if you haven’t already!