Profile: Tim Shaw

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Name: Tim Shaw

Major: Political science with a minor in environmental studies

Hometown: Irvine, CA

Relationship Status: Dating the beautiful Jessie Shortley.

Why did you choose LMU? I was given the opportunity to play water polo at the collegiate level along with continuing the legacy of family members that had previously attended (6th to attend).

What’s it like walking around as a celebrity athlete on campus? Haha, I wouldn’t consider us celebrities, but I do take a lot of pride in representing LMU as an athlete.

What is your favorite part about being on the waterpolo team? Other than priority registration? It’s awesome to continue play a sport that I love along side some great teammates and great friends.

What else are you interested in/involved with besides waterpolo? Between weights, practice, classes, and my job, there isn’t a whole lot of time for extra curricular activities.

Who is your role model? I’ve always looked up to my dad. He’s a really hard worker who has set incredible examples for my brother and I our entire lives. Both my parents are amazing.

You can’t miss this incredibly tall man walking the LMU campus! If you’re lucky, snap a picture with this campus celebrity before he finishes his famous college days.

LMU Senior. Marketing Major/Studio Arts Minor. DG gal. Ms. Worldwide