Our Top 4 Finals Week Hacks

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Finals week is undoubtedly the most stressful week of the year for students. Let us help take some of the weight off of you this week by following our finals week hacks.

1. The number one rule of finals weeks it to take care of your health! Be sure to get plenty of rest and take a multivitamin everyday; there’s nothing worse than being sick the one week where you have study for hours on end. If you’re already sick, combat your symptoms with Cold-Eeze. Not only does it relieve symptoms but can also shorten the length of your cold.

2. Always keep a refillable water bottle and snacks with you throughout the week. These will keep you energized, focused and feeling your best. Not to mention theres nothing worse than the loud roar of a hungry stomach during a silent exam. Don’t let that be you!

3. If neccesary, carry your beauty regime with you. Lets be honest, during finals there isn’t always time to shower everyday. A powder dry shampoo like Bumble & Bumbles is great because not only does it take the greasiness out of your hair, but it smells great and adds amazing volume for a quick touch up between tests. Also bring your favorite scent to your study sesh; the perfume will wake you up and revitalize you. Or if a rollerball feels too messy try these scented temporary tattoos from Michael Kors. They last for days (even throught showering!) to keep you smelling fresh. 

4. This week of stress can do major damage to your complexion; make sure you’re treating your skin to the best it deserves. Remove your makeup every night (no matter how late you’re up studying) and strictly follow your skincare regime. We recommend Proactive for all your skincare needs. If you have time, treat yourself to a relaxing face mask!