This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

By: Conchita Widjojo

Have you ever wanted to shop from your favorite fashion bloggers? With Depop, now you can. Depop is an up and coming app introducing users to a new way to shop. Imagine Instagram and eBay combined, and you get Depop! Basically, you scroll through a live feed just as you would on Instagram, and simply like or ‘heart’ images of products you are interested in. On the bottom right-hand corner, there is a big, green button that says ‘Buy’. And just like that, you input your information, pay through PayPal, and the item is shipped out and in your hands.

Fashion icons such as Chiara Ferragni (@chiaraferragni), Shea Marie (@peaceloveshea), and sisters Dani Song (@songdani) and Aimee Song (@songofstyle) are avid users and sell their items on a weekly basis, especially the Song sisters (aren’t they just the best?). Beware, it does tend to sell out in a couple hours, because who doesn’t want a gorgeous blogger’s hand-me-downs?

However, if you’re looking for some vintage finds or unique styles, Depop is almost sure to have it. From vintage Vans or Nikes, to seriously over-priced and sold out Kylie Jenner Lip Kits, Depop is an online platform that offers fashionistas and collectors alike a new way to connect. If you don’t have it downloaded, do it now! Tip: don’t spend too much in the first 24 hours like I did.

In addition, you can also sell your own items that you want to get rid of. Spring cleaning is almost over, but it’s not too late to sign up and make your own moolah. Happy shopping!