My Trader Joe’s Favorites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Trader Joe’s is hands down my favorite place to shop for groceries! Most people tend to think it’s pretty expensive, but I’ve found that it’s significantly cheaper than shopping at Vons or Ralphs (at least with my purchases). I get basically all my groceries there! Their frozen section is any college student’s dream and their fresh produce is amazing too! They have lots of variety – I try to pick up and try something new every time I take a trip there. After many years of being a very loyal customer, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite foods, snacks, drinks and more that are carried at TJ’s.

NONFAT VANILLA GREEK YOGURT

My favorite thing to eat for breakfast! I always sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top, and sometimes chocolate chips if I’m craving something extra sweet.

INNER PEAS SNACK

The best snack if you’re craving something salty! Warning: you might consume the whole bag in one sitting as I do.

SPARKLING PINK LEMONADE

This sparkling pink lemonade is truly addicting – I always buy 2 at a time. They have a bunch of flavors, but this one’s my favorite.

DELI SALAMI PLATTER

If you live off of cheese and crackers, you need this. I love to buy this to deli assortment to make yummy cheese and charcuterie boards!

CHICKEN GYOZA POTSTICKERS

If you’re going to try anything from this list, let it be this. I got all my roommates hooked on it! These potstickers will seriously change your life – I’m guilty of having it for dinner multiple times a week.

BURRATA, PROSCIUTTO AND ARUGULA FLATBREAD

This flatbread seriously has all my favorite ingredients into one! It’s great if you need a quick dinner. I always have a few TJ pizzas in my freezer.

HUMMUS AND PITA CHIPS PACK

I always take these hummus and pita chip snack packs with me if I have a long day of classes or work!

POWERBERRIES

I’m always craving something sweet to eat after any meal – I reach for these chocolate covered powerberries to satisfies my craving.

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WITH WALNUTS

These vegan chocolate chip cookies are seriously the best – I’m not even vegan and I love them. They’re so soft, it feels like they’re melting in your mouth.