My Favorite Justin Timberlake Moments

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

I consider Justin Timberlake to be one of the most talented people in the industry. He has it all. He can sing, dance, act and he’s not bad on the eyes. When I heard Justin was performing at the Super Bowl halftime show, I knew it was going to be amazing. Watching his performance made me think about all of the other incredible things he has done. Here are my favorite moments:

1) Now let’s go back to the beginning when Justin starred on the Mickey Mouse club with Britney Spears, Ryan Gosling, and Christina Aguilera. Talk about a squad.

2) And continuing with Disney, how can you forget the original movie, Model Behavior where he played the oh so handsome Jason Sharp.

3) Number three goes to the most iconic song that will make you bust out the dance moves no matter where you are.

4) That time he and Britney were THE power couple of 2001.

They will always be remembered for this fashion statement and for inspiring so many denim on denim trends.

5) When he decided to go solo and dropped his first single and made all of us swoon…

6) When he brought Sexy Back and we all freaked out,

7) That time he surprised Taylor Swift on the Ellen show.

What does a girl have to do to get Justin to surprise her? Lmk

8) His. Dancing.

His Victoria’s Secret Fashion show performance will always be remembered.

9) All of the many times he was on Saturday Night Live, but especially the time he danced with Beyonce.

10) When him and Jessica Biel were on the kiss cam and did not disappoint.

11) His other talent…knowing every movie quote ever.

Also his friendship with Ellen Degeneres.

12) When him and Jimmy Fallon were the ultimate best friend goals and danced at the US Open.

13) His love for Jessica Biel and talking about their marriage

14) For being the cutest and reenacting the Lion King with a fan’s baby while at a golf tournament.

Oh ya, he golfs too.

15) His iconic performance at the MTV awards in 2013

where he was awarded the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award. He also surprised everyone and brought out *NSYNC.     

16) When he had the sweetest reaction to a young fan giving him a bowtie at one of his concerts.

17) His amazing speech at the Teen Choice awards when he won the first ever Decade Award.

18)  When he showed us his country roots at the CMA’s.

Is there anything he can’t do? The answer is no.

19) Spending quality time with his adorable son

20) Lastly, his amazing Super Bowl Halftime performance and making ‘selfie kid’ famous.