This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Feeling like your instagram feed needs an upgrade? These are the best Instragram accounts to have refreshing your mind and keeping you inspired.

Art

@sarahbahbah is playing with a whole new realm of art and I, for one, am loving it. Check her out to see some of your favorite celebrities modeling for intensely beautiful and and honest scenes choreographed by the amazing @sarahbahbah.

@jooleeloren draws and narrates hilarious and often refreshingly sarcastic scenes from the life of an average woman, and will without a doubt break up your instagram feed with a good laugh now and then.

@charmaineolivia paints trippy rainbow goddesses that are so fascinating and colorful your eyes will thank you for exposing them to it!

Humor

If you aren’t already addicted to @beigecardigan and @fvckjerry , you will be soon. This couple is slaying the memes game.

Cole Sprouse blesses his followers every so often by capturing fans who are fangirling him by trying to take pictures of him in public. The pictures are great, but the captions are brilliant. Follow @camera_duels for a good laugh, or even to appreciate Cole Sprouse even more.

The newest addition to the Kardashian clan, @kirbyjenner takes obsession to a whole new hilarious level.

Living in LA means you have to know the cliches, follow @overheardla to see some of the most basic LA quotes of all time

Fashion

Following fashion inspiration accounts on instagram is the best and coolest way to break up your feed! Whether you’re intensely focused or just mindlessly scrolling, these feeds are bound to stay in your brain and help you feel and look fresh 24/7:

@saffyveiox

@pepamack

@thelovemagazine

@ratandboa

@nakedvice

@allure.mood

@polaroidarchive

@fauhxxyy

@fucci.floss

Food & Health

For food and cooking goals, go ahead and follow @food52. They’ll keep your feed updated with seasonal treats that you can dream about making at home, or even attempt if you’re currently living the #oncampus life.

For a more college student oriented munchie feed, check out @freshman15, because it’s inevitable anyways, and you may as well get inspiration for your next meal.

@plantbasedclaire is an awesome instagram account of a young vegan who promotes positive body image and also the plant based lifestyle! Get ready to inspired!

@bird.bees is an account created by the amazing sex educator @killerandasweetthing, and promotes healthy sex lives. Follow for tips, tricks, facts, and stories that every sexually active person should hear!

@sustain and @refinery29 are amazing, feminist accounts that promote gender equality, female power and health, and all good and pleasant things in general! Give them a follow for a guaranteed insta feed upgrade.

When talking about health, we can’t forget about mental health. It is so important to reflect and connect when it comes to personal wellbeing. So, follow @letstalkaboutmentalhealth for little reminders to check in with yourself.