This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

On September 9th, 2021 it has been confirmed that Kylie Jenner is pregnant with her second child. Stormi is going to be an older sister! 

The 24-year-old reality star announced her pregnancy with a touching and sentimental video on Instagram. Similar to the one she posted for her pregnancy announcement back in 2018 called “To our Daughter”. 

This video shares some sweet moments of Kylie’s pregnancy journey such as Kris’ emotional reaction to finding out the news and Stormi sweetly kissing her mom’s tummy.

(Kylie’s pregnancy videos make me cry everytime LOL). 

If you keep up with the Kardashian’s and the Jenner’s like I do, then you know that there have been rumors that Kylie is pregnant for months now. In fact, rumor has it that Caitlyn Jenner might have spilled the beans. In August, Caitlyn Jenner told a group of people in a store that she wants 30 grandchildren one day and that there is one “in the oven”

Nonetheless, the cat has been let out of the bag and it seems like Kylie is embracing her pregnancy. She is showing off her baby bump, and is ready to share her journey with her 266 million Instagram followers. 

Sadé is an LMU journalism major from Ontario, CA. She loves fashion and being with her family.
I am a Junior at Loyola Marymount University studying business management with a Public Relations minor. I currently hold the VP role in my HC chapter! I love to go to the beach, writing about health and wellness, reading and being with my family and friends!