Thanks to the ladies at Her Campus HQ, Christmas came early for us this year. Long nights in the library and braving LA’s “storm of the decade” required some serious reinforcement, and the Finals Survival Kit provided all we needed – and more. Here were some of our favorite goodies that we received:
· Chipotle BOGO Cards: Studying on an empty stomach was out of the question. Fortunately, these cards allowed us to stay full and spread the love (and guacamole.)
· Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples: With the dreary weather that plagued our last week of school, getting sick was likely. These samples kept our immune systems top-notch, and the orange flavor made it feel like we were eating candy.
· TRESemmé hairsprays and Keratin Smooth Sample Sets: Throwing your hair up in a bun or ponytail is a finals week go-to, but using the wrong hair ties can sometimes be damaging. These samples smelled amazing, and helped keep our tresses one less stress while studying for/taking exams.
· Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna Bars: A box of our favorite flavor of Luna bars served as a great study snack. With 8 grams of protein, these sweet treats filled us up and helped keep us going.
· CamelBak Pink Eddy Bottle: Staying hydrated is so important – especially in balancing all that coffee. This bottle is the perfect size to tote around, and makes remembering to drink water easy to do.
· baublebar bracelet: The bracelet we received said “coffee first,” which could not be more perfect of a motto for finals week. Love!
We can’t thank the ladies at HCHQ and the various sponsors who show their support for HC enough. Keeping calm and carrying on only goes so far; without the goodies in the Finals Survival Kit, we don’t know if we would’ve made it…