emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Juicy Couture Holiday Gift Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

It’s Christmas morning, 2008, there is one present left under the tree. Middle school you is praying that its the Juicy Couture tracksuit you had on the top of your list. As you lift off the lid of the box you are met with the hot pink bedazzled velor matching hoodie and pants in all of their glory. You can’t wait waltz into sixth grade English after break rocking this beauty of course accompanied by your trusty pair of Ugg boots rolled down to show the fur.

Whether owning a Juicy Couture tracksuit was your childhood dream or not, we can all agree the brand was an iconic fashion staple of the early 2000’s. And now in the age of tv and movie reboots, our beloved velour tracksuits are making a come back of their own.

This holiday season Juicy Couture is giving back with the help of Delivering Good by donating one tracksuit to someone in need for every one purchased online. Help all of your friends reach their middle school dream this season by giving them the gift of Juicy. You’ll be able to find something for everyone but here are some of my favorites:

The Sporty IG Queen

The Glam Girl

The Gal on the Go

The Ray of Sunshine

The Globetrotter

The Cool Mom

Alison is a Senior Marketing major at Loyola Marymount University. She is also President of Her Campus at LMU and has been involved since her freshman year. She enjoys writing, running, going to the beach, and is always down for a cute brunch.