Style > Beauty

Holiday Beauty Gift Sets That Will Save You Money

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Since we are just around the corner from the Christmas season, I have compiled some of the best beauty gift sets that save you some money. I’ve covered all different types of beauty products, from makeup products to skincare products, lash sets, and even a candle set! Here are some of my favorite holiday sets from this year:

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4

The Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4 is a great multitasking set! This palette includes: one bronzer in Filtered Bronze Light (subtle warm bronze), two blushes in Luminous Glow (bright coral) and Euphoric Fusion (soft lilac), and three highlighting powders in Dim Light (neutral peach beige), Diffused Light (soft pale yellow), and Euphoric Strobe Light (pearlescent beige). Pro Tip: Use these highlight shades across the high points of the face for a subtle look, or use the highlight all over the face for a glowing look.

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $80 (Savings: $58)

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini Macaron Set

This set is perfect for that friend who loves to always have a natural glow! The Becca Mini Macaron Set includes 4 highlighters in Becca’s award-winning, ultra-buttery, high-impact formula. The shades include: opal (a neutral white gold with soft pink pearl), vanilla quartz (a light gold infused with pink pearl), rose quartz (neutral pale pink with soft gold pearl), and prismatic amethyst (pale lavender with gold, violet, and rose duo-chrome pearls).

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $40 (Savings: $36)

Tarte Pineapple of My Eye Collector’s Set

This set by Tarte Cosmetics is great for a girl on the go. The palette features a 24 pan eyeshadow palette, 2 amazonian clay blushes, one bronzer, one highlighter, and a mirror. The set also comes with a Rainforest of the Sea collection™ lip quench rescue balm in pink, the deluxe sex kitten liquid eyeliner, and a deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ mascara.

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $59 (Savings: $295)

Benefit Cosmetics Magic Brow Stars! Blockbuster Brow Set

This set is great for someone who is just learning how to fill in their brows. The collection comes with five of Benefit’s best-selling brow products, including: a full size goof proof brow pencil for an easy shape and fill, a full size My Brow pencil ultra fine shape and define, a full size gimme brow + volumizing eyebrow gel, a full size ka-BROW! cream-gel eyebrow color with a brush, a full-size foolproof brow powder, and an angled brush and spoolie. Plus, this set comes in various shades!

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $59 (Savings: $81)

Stila Aura Alight Glitter & Glow Highlighter and Liquid Eyeshadow

The Stila glitter & glow highlighter and liquid eyeshadow set is perfect to give as a gift! The holiday season is the best time to make your eyes POP with some glitter or a liquid eyeshadow. This set comes with 2 glitter & glow highlighters in monarch (baby pink with green, pink, and silver sparkle) and painted lady (burnished coral with gold and peach sparkle). It also contains 4 glitter & glow liquid eye shadows in diamond dust (sheer silver with multicolor sparkle), kitten karma (champagne with silver and copper sparkle), smoky storm (light pewter with silver sparkle), and plum on (plum with plum and silver sparkle).

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $45 (Savings: $25)

Sephora Collection #MOOD False Lash Vault

This is a great gift for any makeup lover that loves false lashes! This vault comes with 8 pairs of the Sephora Collection best-selling false eyelashes and a tube of Sephora Collection brush-on lash glue. The eyelash styles range from natural to full and dramatic, so there’s one for every mood!

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $60 (Savings: $27)

Tatcha Skincare For Makeup Lovers Obento Box

This skincare set is top notch and perfect for any skincare lover! It includes the Tatcha dewy skin mist, which provides hydration and is well-loved by celebrity makeup artists, as well as a travel size water cream moisturizer, which is great for oily skin. This set also includes a travel sized silk canvas primer, which is great for smoothing out your pores, and lastly, a travel size violet-c radiance mask, which will help brighten and moisturize your skin.

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $64 (Savings: $39)

Nurse Jamie Tech Neck Prevention Kit

Nurse Jamie Tech Neck Prevention Kit

This set is great for anyone who is trying to prevent aging! Nurse Jamie’s “celebrity favorite” facial and body roller (center) helps to tighten and smooth the skin’s overall appearance. This set also comes with her neck and décolleté wrap, which helps to improve skin’s moisture to give the neck and chest a more youthful appearance. This wrap can also be used up to 20 times! The EGF Botanical Complex Serum (left) is a lightweight moisturizing serum that was originally created for professional use in Hollywood, but is now available for use at home. It’s main purpose is to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $69 (Savings: $37)

Sephora Favorites Holiday Perfume Sampler

I recommend this set as a gift every year! This sampler comes with 15 samples of Sephora’s best-selling fragrances. Test them out, choose your favorite, and bring in the scent certificate provided to any Sephora store to redeem a full-sized fragrance (usually 0.03-0.06 oz) at no extra cost. I love this sampler because you can save a lot of money! Included in this year’s box are the following samples: Atelier Cologne Clementine California Pure Perfume, Burberry My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum, Chloe Eau de Parfum, Clean Reserve Acqua Neroli Eau de Parfum, Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum, Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Eau de Parfums, Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette, Nest Fragrances Black Tulip Eau de Parfum, Prada Candy Sugar Pop Eau de Parfum, Tocca Maya Eau de Parfum, Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau de Parfum, Tory Burch Just Like Heaven Extrait de Parfum, Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette, and Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum.

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $65 (Savings: $57)

Voluspa Japonica Archive Set

Voluspa Japonica Archive Set

These are the best candles ever! This candle set includes 12, 1 oz candles, each with 15 hour burn time. These candles include the following scents: Goji Tarocco Orange, Baltic Amber, Santiago Huckleberry, French Cade Lavender, Mokara, Moso Bamboo, Crane Flower, Yashioka Gardenia, Panjore Lychee, Nissho-Soleil, Persimmon & Copal, Japanese Plum Bloom. I love giving sets to anyone that loves relaxation. These candles are truly the best: they are some of most fragrant smelling candles!

To Purchase: Sephora.com for $75 (Savings: about $21)

I hope you love these as much as I do! xx