Her Campus + PaleyFest LA 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Her Campus has partnered with The Paley Center for Media for this year’s PaleyFest LA 2016!

What Is It?

PaleyFest is a must-attend pop cultural event produced by nonprofit The Paley Center for Media, and unites fans with the talent and creative minds behind some of the most popular TV shows. More than 100 of the hottest stars and talents in TV are hosted at PaleyFest, giving those who attend exclusive behind-the-scenes scoops, hilarious anecdotes, and breaking news on their favorite shows. Audiences enjoy a special screening followed by a panel discussion with the stars live onstage, ending with a Q & A with those in attendance. PaleyFest is where TV fans get their fix!

Her Campus + PaleyFest LA Giveaway

We are running a giveaway that gives fans a chance to attend any one of PaleyFest LA 2016’s events. That’s right! You could be in attendance to see the cast of shows like Empire, Supergirl, The Big Bang Theory, AHS: Hotel and more live onstage.

How Do You Win?

Enter for your chance to win by engaging in our contest on Facebook. Simply leave a comment on the photo(s) for the event(s) in the album you want to attend – super easy! 

HC + PaleyFest LA 2016 Facebook Contest

HC + PaleyFest LA 2016 Facebook Event 

Be sure to follow Her Campus LMU on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and here on the site for news and updates about the contest starting Tuesday, February 16th and running through Wednesday, February 24th. 

Can’t wait to get your tickets? Then don’t!

We’ve got a special offer just for our HCLMU fans: an exclusive discount! Use code PFHC10 when purchasing tickets online at PaleyFest.org.

We are so excited to partner with The Paley Center for Media and launch this exclusive contest and giveaway. More news and information to come! Stay tuned.