This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Happy Finals Week! With exams, papers, projects, and presentations galore, it’s easy to forget that crucial little something behind when you need it most. Whether it’s a tube of Purell to keep you healthy, or your favorite pen and notebook set to stay on track in the library, we all have our finals “essentials” that get us through the week. We’ve listed our favorites here:

• Hand Cream: There’s nothing worse than dry, flaky hands, especially when they’re hard at work with pens or computer keys. Keep your hands hydrated and looking refreshed with an oil-free hand cream to avoid ink smudging.
  • iPhone Charger: The last thing you want is to be out of the loop on your study breaks. Stay connected – literally – with a fresh battery to keep you (and your phone) going strong throughout the week. Don’t forget about a computer charger, too!
  • Chapstick: Like dry hands, chapped lips are equally as frustrating – not to mention unattractive. Keep your lips as slick as your exam answers and responses with a long-lasting balm.
  • Sneakers: Uncomfortable shoes are the last thing you want to deal with when trekking from St. Robs to U-Hall. The sneaker trend is one we can get behind, especially when they’re this chic and comfortable.
  • Loungewear: Don’t be that person who wears pajamas to a final. Look put together without sacrificing style in neutral colors with a loose jacket and stretchy leggings.
  • Notebook and Pens: Stay on top of your study game with fun accessories that make the job a little less tedious.
  • Gum: Refresh your mind and mouth with some minty gum to help you concentrate.
  • Hand Sanitzier: Finals are hard enough; getting sick on top of all the work you have to do would be terrible. Stay healthy and keep your hands germ-free.
  • Hat: Using dry shampoo and wearing a hat is the Finals Week equivalent of a freshly showered mane.  Bonus: wearing the hat low covers those dark circles from a lack of sleep instantly!
  • Water and Apple: Food and water are the fuel that will keep you going. We know that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, so stay full and focused with the perfect study snack. And don’t forget to stay hydrated!
  • Watch: To avoid extra stress and feeling flustered, wear a watch to make sure you arrive to finals on time, and maximize your study sessions.