This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

It’s no secret that festivals like Coachella, Stage Coach, and Outside Lands draw enormous crowds of trendy music lovers each year. As the weather heats up, so does the style, complete with printed cutoffs, floppy hats, and funky shades. Whichever one you plan to attend this year, channel your inner bohemian babe with a festival-friendly look. Here are a few pieces that concertgoers won’t want to forget to pack in their bags this season:

1. Ankle boots

Wear with frayed denim shorts and an oversized tee. Swap out for a cowboy version if going to Stagecoach.

2. Cool sunglasses

It’s going to be bright and sunny out anyway, so why not make this accessory a focal point of your outfit? Try colored lenses or a unique shape (like smaller, circular frames).

3. Fringe

Whether fringe covers your cross body bag, layers your top, or is featured as a trim on your suede booties, it is a must have this festival season!

4. Floppy hat

Not only will wearing a cute wide-brim hat keep your curls in place, it will shelter you form the beating rays during the scorching afternoon. (Bonus: use it to hide from the paparazzi following you around-ha!)

5. Crochet top

From bras to sweaters, lace and crochet tops are an essential piece to add to your festival wardrobe. Warming up to the idea of wearing a crop top but not quite ready to bear your belly? Try pairing a lace bralette under a sheer top.   

To find the perfect pieces for your upcoming concert adventures check out these local stores:

1.    Free People (Manhattan Beach)

2.    M. Frederic (Marina Del Rey)

3.    LF (Venice Beach)

4.    Planet Blue (Santa Monica)