This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Recently, LMU hosted Fallapalooza, one of our biggest student events. This year’s concert featured amazing student acts, headliner T Pain, and of course, as you’d expect from any music festival, some awesome outfits. Here is some Fallapalooza fashion to inspire your next festival look!

1. Neon

Looks like neon is sticking around as we transition into fall! Bria (top) and Maui (bottom) keep it everyday wearable by matching neon pieces with more neutral colors.

2.  Animal Prints

Animal prints are having a major moment right now. Lauren (top) layers different textures for a to add dimension, while still keeping focus on her corduroy statement jacket. Una (bottom) takes it a different direction, rocking mixed patterns. By keeping it in the same color scheme, and wearing patterns of different sizes, she pulls off this very on-trend outfit!

3. Color blocking

This season has been all about color blocking. Riley and Katie (top) and Midori (bottom) slay color block looks with minimal patterns and simple silhouettes. If you want to add a little something extra, accessorizing is key. With trendy hairstyles, Midori’s statement belt, and Riley and Katie’s unique sunglasses, all three of these ladies make simple pieces stand out!

4. Statement makeup

We’re obsessed with statement eye makeup! Mackenzie (middle) turns up the heat with a red color palette and coordinated fire-themed eye look. Maddie (top) rocks a black, structured blouse and a simple double pigtail hairstyle, and elevates the look with avant-garde eyeshadow. If you’re not looking to do heavy eye makeup, but still want your eyes to pop, Su’s (bottom) rhinestone look is perfect for you!

We’re kicking off fall the right way with these fashion-forward looks, sure to inspire your next festival outfit! Which of these trends are you going to rock next? 

Marisa is a film production and international relations double major and philosophy minor. She loves iced coffee, watching movies, and of course her HerCampus family!