This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

With the fall semester almost halfway over, it’s that time of year where school starts to really kick your butt. With so much going on (homework, midterms, meetings, extracurriculars, sports), it’s easy to feel like you’re in over your head. To help you through, I’ve created a fall semester essentials list! This should get you through the rest of your semester feeling a little less crazy and a lot more prepared.

1. Erin Condren planner

Every college girl needs some sort of planner. There is too much to keep track of! This planner is amazing because it is both 2017 and 2018! While it will keep you organized the rest of this semester, it will also be around for you next year. It’s got a weekly organizer with enough lines to fit everything you have to keep track of. Plus, it’s super cute.

2. Hi-Chew

These candies are so delicious! Hi-Chew come in many different flavors and taste like a Starburst 2.0. The outside is white, and the inside is a colored filling. These are super chewy and juicy, but don’t get stuck to your teeth! These are perfect to throw in your bag whenever you’re having a sugar craving.

3. They’re Real! Mini Mascara

This is the best mascara I’ve ever used. It makes my lashes look natural, but gives them insane volume and length without clumping. The mini is perfect because it’s cheaper than the full version, and you can keep it in your bag for those mornings you walk into your 8 am realizing you forgot to put mascara on both eyes (don’t worry, it happens to the best of us).

4. L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Towelettes

These are a lifesaver. It’s started to get colder and darker, and our complexions are starting to get paler. Our summer glows are vanishing, and won’t be back until spring. Or so we thought. These towelettes are perfect for maintaining that summer glow all throughout the cold, dark months ahead. Best part? You can use anywhere on your body!

5. Bedhead TIGI Mini Hard Head Hairspray

This is the cutest bottle of hairspray you will ever see. It’s perfect to stow in your bag for touch ups, but it’s also strong enough that your hair will stay in place for hours. Also, it smells amazing!

6. Steripod Toothbrush Protector.

The Steripod is perfect for travel. With Fall break, Thanksgiving and Christmas all coming up, we’ll all be travelling. Regardless if it’s a 10 minute drive or a 5 hour flight, you want your toothbrush to stay clean and in good condition, and Steripod is just the thing to help you out.

7. Glossier Invisible Shield Sunscreen

Even though it is getting cloudier and colder, that does not mean the sun is getting any weaker! It is so important to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun all year round. Glossier’s sunscreen is great because it isn’t white and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or covered. It’s like a gel and absorbs really easily, giving you a great primer for your makeup. It also smells incredible!

8. OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil

If you don’t have this stuff, you are missing out. This oil not only nourishes and hydrates your hair, but you can use it on your skin too! Rub it on dull skin to instantly brighten. This is on the pricer side, but you only need about 1-3 drops for your hair (for skin, it depends on how much you’re covering). Also, the scent is insanely delicious. Sometimes, I put it on my neck and wrists when I need to smell nice in a pinch!

9. Freeman Masks

Masking is a great way to destress and take care of your skin! These masks come in all different types and each targets something different. Whether you have dry, break-out prone, or irritated skin, these masks will help nourish your skin! Pro tip: only squeeze out as much as you need! I can get about three mask’s worth of product from each individual packet.

10. Aeropostale Accessories

Since I live in LA, sunglasses are the most practical accessory for me, but Aeropostale has any accessory you need for the rest of the fall semester. Rings, necklaces, you name it, they have it all and it’s super affordable. Accessorizing is the easiest way to give some oomph to any outfit, whether it’s for a night out or that 8am!

11. Spindrift Sparkling Water

This is the most delicious sparkling water you can get! Spindrift’s products have great flavor with little calories! It’s a perfect drink to keep in your dorm mini-fridge. Grapefruit is my favorite!