Everything you need to know about the Museum of Ice Cream….

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

#1: Join the mailing list!!

If you were to go on the website right now it would say the tickets are sold out, however, don’t believe it!! Simply join the mailing list at the bottom of the page, they will then randomly announce a new drop of tickets reserved for members of the mailing list so it is crucial to join to have any chance at getting tickets!

#2: Tickets are cheap and come with multiple perks!

The final total of my ticket was $36.00  this may seem high for a museum, however your ticket gives you unlimited ice cream offered at the museum, here’s how it works.  In the museums there are multiple rooms each themed differently.  In each room, you receive a different type of ice crea.  Whether it be mochi or soft serve, you will not be disappointed!  Additionally you have unlimited access to pictures and the various Hotpoint video screens through the museum!  These Hotpoint screens give you the option to make various short clips and videos! They were so fun to use!

#3: Sprinkle Pool time is limited!

Make sure you plan your pics before you dive in because you will have limited time in the sprinkle pool! With that being said, we got around 10 minutes—super short!!! We were taking so many pics so luckily we got good ones but if we hadn’t planned it out before it would’ve been hard so make sure you plan ahead!

An avid traveler with a love for fashion and the entertainment industry, Emily has grown up most of her life by moving around the US. With constant exposure to new people and culture, Emily turns to writting to express her innovation and passion she comes in contact with from day to day.