This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Easter is almost here! Since Easter is so close to the end of the semester I know many people who are staying on campus for Easter or are local to LA! Here’s my list of awesome brunch places for a perfect Easter morning with your friends or family!

Duke’s Malibu $$

On Easter Sunday and every Sunday, Duke’s Malibu has an all you can eat buffet of deliciousness! Our family eats here every year for Easter brunch. Duke’s is right on the ocean so you have gorgeous views of waves crashing right outside your table! The buffet includes usual breakfast foods as well as desserts, make your own omelettes, and specialty pastries! The full menu for Sunday Brunch can be found here.

Duke’s is also a very popular brunch spot especially on Easter, so make a reservation!

Brunch at Duke’s 2018  

Border Grill DTLA $$

If you do not need ocean views while you dine, then Border Grill sounds absolutely delicious. On Easter Sunday they are offering unlimited small plates for $30. Their plates include churro waffles and mexican brunch dishes! Plus if you are of age… for another $15 you can also have bottomless mimosas.

Malibu Farm $$

This is a hit brunch spot in LA regardless of if it is Easter Sunday. They do not seem to have special menus for Easter, but their food is fresh and delicious! They do not take reservations during the day time so make sure you go early!

The Strand House in Manhattan Beach $$$$

The Strand House is one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at, but it is EXPENSIVE. Easter brunch here is $75 a person, so pitch this one to your family! That being said their menu is unique and everything I have had here is wonderful. This is also right at the foot of the Manhattan Beach Pier with gorgeous ocean and beach views… my personal favorite!

Rock’N Fish Manhattan Beach $$

Rock’N Fish Manhattan Beach is a cute beach side restaurant by Manhattan Beach Pier! The food is delicious and you can take a walk along the beach after! They do not have a special Easter Brunch price, so it is affordable! Check out the brunch menu here.