This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

As a big fan of concerts, I always end up saving money not to buy stuff but always on concerts. I started to like Drake for the last couple of years especially when his greatest hit song, Hotline Bling was released and since then I was a really huge fan of him! Just a couple of days after I watch my last concert for Sam Smith. My roommate and I (both huge fans for concerts) saw that Drake was coming for concert tour to LA and he would have several shows here! Starting from that, we started digging for the most affordable price for us college students to watch and decided to see him on October 19 at the LA Forum.

As October 19 arrived , my friends and I were really excited for this concert, we kept singing Drake songs on the way to the LA Forum. The crowd was really packed and we saw lots of banners decorating the LA Forum making it really noticeable that it is a Drake Concert. I like how there were lots of photo spots in the venue like song quotes that were on every wall of the venue. What really amused me was how there were a variety of age groups that came to watch just for Drake. From kids until senior adults! Wow, Drake does have lots of fans!

LA Forum Venue for Drake & The Three Migos Concert

The LA Forum was really huge and crowds were so ready for the Three Migos and Drake performance, they brought banners and used their best Drake shirt merchandise!

For the first hour, Three Migos started the opening act performance where they performed about 10 songs. Tbh, I only knew a couple of Three Migos songs but I enjoyed hearing them live for the first time and I didn’t expect that their performance would be so long.

What I found different from any other concert and venues that I’ve been to here in LA, was I liked how the stage was really big & wide. No matter which seats you pick to watch the artist did not block the stage at all because they interacted with the crowd really well going from each side of the stage which makes the audience really energetic!

After the long wait, finally Drake came in, with “That’s How You Feel” which is a pretty new song that came last summer. Later on, he kept entertaining the audience with all of his hits songs from ‘One Dance’, ‘Work’, ‘Hotline Bling’, and ‘In My Feelings’. As he performed these songs, the stage lights and stage floor animation really does support his performance making him glow as if he is re-making his music video. There were also supporting dance crews that danced off the stages making all the audiences really hyped and we all kept dancing and sing along with Drake!

Look how pretty the stage is & crowded the venue is!

After several songs (I literally lost count of how many songs he actually performed because I was so hyped! LOL) Guess what, TRAVIS SCOTT IS THE GUEST STAR for the night! I was shook, and was super excited because he is also my favorite artist and it’s really cool how I saw a combo of two of my favorite artist sharing in the same stage! I also got to see his  performance with Drake for ‘Sicko Mode’.

2 hours passed by, and Drake’s performance came to an end. It’s really pretty how he closed his concert night with lots of ‘Thank you’s’ to the audience for always supporting him, and he told us that he will for sure create more songs. “God’s Plan” was his closing song of the concert and I so enjoyed watching this live experience of Drake and am really thankful that I got the chance to watch him & I think it was really worth it! (+Travis Scott as a guest star tho!)