This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

The most wonderful time of the year can often turn into the most stressful time of the year when trying to come up with enough gift ideas for your friends, family, and Secret Santa exchanges. Below is a short and sweet collegiate holiday gift guide that won’t break the bank!

1.     Something cozy…

One of the best parts of December is getting to pull out all of your favorite cozy sweaters. But why stop at sweaters? Take the coziness to a whole new level with an infinity scarf, a plush robe, or some ultra fuzzy slipper socks to keep your loved ones warm all winter long.

2.     Something sweet…

Get creative and put together a hot chocolate gift basket filled with gourmet peppermint marshmallows, high-quality dark chocolate, and a personalized mug!

3.     Something stylish…

Structured, edgy jackets are all the rage now, and rightly so. Throwing one on over a simple white tee and jeans takes any outfit from average to runway-ready.

4.     Something sentimental…

Nothing is better than seeing the look on your family or friends’ faces when they unwrap a gift that reminds them of a special moment, person, or time. It takes surprisingly little time and money to give a gift that has sentimental value, one that your loved one will cherish every time it catches their eye.

Her Campus LMU