This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Coming from a high school with a strict dress code, which forced me to wear khaki pants and a shirt that conformed to many rigid guidelines, I was at a loss as how to dress for class in college. Now some of you may find this absolutely ridiculous, since school is for education, not running a fashion show. However, it’s fair to say that no one wants to stand out in class while trying to make friends, whether it’s being way to over dressed or being super underdressed. To my surprise though, I found that there was not one style that everyone adjusts to. Everyone seemed to dress to their personality and style, not seeming to care how others dressed. Some showed up in total sleep mode, (pajama pants, T-shirts and slippers) while some came decked out in sports gear or in cute summer dresses with matching Tory Burch sandals etc. I was happy to find that it didn’t matter how I dressed to class, but in the end all that mattered was that I was comfortable in my clothing and that I was rocking the style I wanted to wear.

Here’s a few of the many styles I’ve seen on campus!

Alexia Haft: Trendy & Cute!

Alexia is wearing a black long sleeve shirt and mini ripped mini skirt from Nordstrom, and short black gladiator sandals from Steve Madden.

Riley Brewer: Hipster & Chic

Riley is wearing gold hoop earrings, Jeffrey Campbell shoes, Renewed-Vintage Camouflage Pants from Urban Outfitters, and a white cropped top from Nasty Gal.

Michelle Nguyen: Sophisticated

Michelle is wearing a light pink sweater and white pants from Uniqlo and flower embroidered loafer slip ons from Steve Madden.

Lauren Sweeney: Preppy & Fun

Lauren is wearing a black off the shoulder lace shirt from EXPRESS, white shorts from Abercrombie, a black belt from Urban Outfitters, and black sandals from Tory Burch. Backpack: NorthFace

Nikki Kearin: Casual & Comfy

Nikki is wearing an oversized Urban Outfitters flannel covering her flowy pj shorts and tank top (unknown brand), and to bring it all together she’s rocking a pair of Gucci slides.

Dana Eitan: Sporty

Dana is wearing Lululemon leggings, a white sports bra from Lululemon, a cropped blue sweater from Hollister and white Vans.