Campus Celebrity: LMU Boohoo’s Lindsey Thompson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Her Campus LMU loves promoting LMU’s Boohoo Style Squad. Both organzations have a major passion for fashion, and Lindsey Thompson, LMU Boohoo’s PR/Events Manager, was willing to share her insights about upcoming trends and more. Read on to learn about Lindsey and what she’s been up to this semester!

What has LMU’s Boohoo Style Squad been up to this semester?

This semester, our style squad has been planning a “Girl’s Night In” event that will take place in the Hill on April 14th from 8-9:30. There will be a chance to win some of the latest Boohoo trends!

What trends are you most excited about for the coming months?

The trend that I’m most excited about would be the color white. If you go onto boohoo.com, you can find this trend called Purist. The color white to me just screams clean-cut and fresh, and it’s such a staple color for spring!

What has been the most challenging aspect of being LMU’s Boohoo Style Squad’s PR/Events Manager this semester? The most rewarding?

Putting on an event is challenging for any Event Manager. You’re constantly on the go from the moment you have the idea, and it’s nonstop planning until the day of the event. However, when event day arrives, you can finally breathe. To see something you have been planning for months come to life and have an amazing turnout is the most rewarding feeling ever.  

What are definitive Los Angeles fashion staples every LMU girl should have in their wardrobe?

Since we live in Los Angeles, the weather is almost always warm and sunny. That being said, every girl should own a floppy hat. Another staple every LMU girl should have would be a flowy sundress, which could be worn for any occasion depending on how it’s styled.