This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Now that Thanksgiving has passed, we can turn up the Christmas carols, roll out the wrapping paper, bows, and ribbons, snuggle up on the couch by the fire with your fluffy blanket to a marathon of Christmas classics, and spend time with family and friends. But before all of that, you need some holiday decor to get into the spirit, so here are some of the best decor from one of the best stores around, Target!

Trendy Christmas Tree

A tree is an essential decor item for this time of year and how cute is this one! It comes in a small ($15) and large ($20) both under $25! It has a wood base, a frosted white finish, and comes pre-lit with warm white LED lights. You can pretty much fit this anywhere, so I’d say this is a must-have!

Snowflake Square Throw Pillow

Let’s admit it we can all use another pillow, and now that it’s the holiday season, here’s an excuse to buy another one. I love the minimalist look of this pillow and it’s for sure to brighten up your room with an embroidered snowflake on a cream background and made 100% cotton, so super soft and cozy!

“Merry & Bright” Garland Sign

How cute is this sign?! An easy way to make your room holiday-ready and a perfect addition to your holiday party for a simple crafty look. Also it’s 5 feet long, so wherever you hang it, you can be certain it will not be missed.

“Merry Christmas” Garland Sign

Another garland sign, for those who celebrate, adds the festive reds and greens of Christmas. This one is also the same sign as the “Merry & Bright” sign. Also, the “A” in Christmas is a santa hat! How cute!

Mini Trees Set of 3

These little trees just shout winter vibes! Add some fairy lights for a warm and cozy atmosphere.

Advent Calendar

This is one of my favorites! While I do enjoy “living in the moment” as they say, I’m a fan of countdowns, and this is a fun way to look forward to Christmas throughout the whole month of December! You can pretty much hang this anywhere and you can use your own markers to move from pocket to pocket like candy canes or even ornaments!

Prelit Garland

Christmas lights are one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season! This garland is the best because it’s indoor and outdoor and comes prelit! It’s also 18 feet long and only $15! This is an essential for your holi day decor collection.

Cotton Plaid Throw Blanket

Another super festive decor piece for your couch or bed! It’s the best for those days spent inside, wearing your pjs, decorating around the house, and watching Christmas movies with your family and friends!

Amanda is a freshman at LMU and is from Pennsylvania. She's a sunloving, travel enthusiast, foodie, yogi, and loves any and all things hawaiian. Check out her Instagram @alohabyamanda for food reviews, recipes, and daily inspiration!