Best Dry Shampoos for Dark Hair

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Always get that white residue on your dark hair? Fear no more and read below for the best dry shampoos for dark hair! The struggle is definitely real, but these ones have been proven to be some of the most effective ones out there. Click the pictures to shop!

1.Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo Dark Tones

This dry shampoo is a 2-in-1 deal, because it moisturizes your hair as well as cleaning it. You can still keep your hair oil free without it becoming a bed of straw and rock those lucious locks!

2. Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo

This one is more of a loose-leaf powder, and although a white consistency, it immediately blends into your hair leaving no residue. You can even shake up your hair and it’s now looking good as new!

3. Batiste Hint of Color Dry Shampoo

If you’re looking for a cheap alternative, this awesome drugstore dry shampoo is only $9 and works like a charm. It’s tinted and comes in many different shades to exactly match your dark hair type, and the sweet scent is always a plus!

4. Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Dry Shampoo with French Pink Clay

If you’ve heard all those youtubers rave about Bumble and Bumble, they’re pretty accurate. This brand just released their invisible dry shampoo that completely dissolves in your hair, making it look as if you just came out a fresh wash.