Best Affordable Eyeshadow Palettes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you love to get your money’s worth. Being a college student means that I need to budget my money, but I still like to treat myself to new makeup here and there. So why not do both? In this article, I shared some of my favorite eyeshadow palettes that are not only affordable, but they contain powerfully pigmented, easy to blend eyeshadows. I ranked these palettes from cheapest per eyeshadow to most expensive. Here is a few of my staple palettes:

Carli Bybel Deluxe Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette

Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition Palette

With youtuber Carli Bybel’s Deluxe Edition eyeshadow and highlighter palette, you’re definitely getting a lot of bang for your buck. This palette comes with 15 buttery, highly-pigmented shadows as well as 6 blinding highlighters. This palette is great for a girl on the go, as it’s a palette that can do it all!

To Buy: Bhcosmetics.com for $22.50 (about $1.07 per eyeshadow)

Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette

Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette

Now this is saying a lot, but I think this is one of my favorite palettes of all time, and it’s not because it was created by my favorite youtuber Jaclyn Hill. This palette contains 35 highly pigmented shadows that blend like a dream. It contains anything that you might need for a variety of makeup looks: daytime, smokey, cut-crease, and even a colorful eyeshadow look. Pro Tip: Shades engine and beam (first 2 on the top row) work amazingly as a highlighter!

To buy: morphebrushes.com $38 (about $1.09 per eyeshadow)

Morphe 24G Grand Slam Palette

Morphe 24G Grand Glam Eyeshadow Palette

The new Morphe 24G palette is a warm tone lover’s dream, all at an affordable price. It contains 24 shades for a beautiful warm toned look, containing both mattes and shimmers. These shades are not shy on the pigment, and have an ultra-buttery finish. Use the soft shades for an easy daytime look, or dig into some of the deeper shades for a jaw-dropping nighttime look.

To Buy: Morphebrushes.com for $29 (about $1.21 per eyeshadow)

Kathleen Lights x Colourpop Dream St. Palette

This collaboration with Colourpop and Kathleen Lights is definitely something you’ll want to get your hands on. This super versatile palette contains all the necessary shades for any look, with satin, matte, and metallic finishes. It comes with 12 shades at an affordable price!

To Buy: Colourpop.com for $16 (about $1.33 per eyeshadow)

Juvia’s Place The Magic Palette

Juvia’s Place The Magic Palette

While this palette is the most expensive per eyeshadow of all the ones I’ve listed, these 16 eyeshadows are well worth the price. This is one of the most pigmented eyeshadow palettes I’ve ever used. The shades blend with ease, and although these colors are a strange combination for a palette, they work beautifully together. Even ask youtuber Nikkie Tutorials, she loves this palette.

To Buy: Juviasplace.com for $32 ($2 per eyeshadow)

I hope you all love these affordable palettes as much as I do! xx