Fall is officially upon us! This guide is for those days when you are bored and need a serious fall themed pick-me-up! Whether it’s a movie night in, pumpkin carving with friends or cooking up something pumpkin-spice infused, this article has got you covered with ideas for some fall fun!
FALL BUCKET LIST:
(in no particular order)
- Have a day at the pumpkin patch
- Go on a hay-ride
- Get some apple cider donuts and hot apple cider
- Carve pumpkins
- Make a fall pumpkin spice gingerbread house
- Bake Halloween or fall treats: pumpkin cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip bread, pumpkin scones, apple cider doughnuts, apple pie, pumpkin pie, etc. (other ideas welcome)
- Make a haunted house/maze with your friends in your dorm/apartment/house
- Have a Halloween movie night. Some of my personal favorites include: any of the Halloweentown movies, Hocus Pocus, The Haunted Mansion, The Shining, Beetlejuice, Ghostbusters, Carrie, The Nightmare Before Christmas
- (If you’re of age) Halloween/Fall Cocktail night! Get creative with your recipes–I’m talking apple cider martinis & cranberry mojitos!
- Decorate the house in fall/Halloween decor
- Dress up with your friends for Halloween and coordinate outfits and costumes with roommates/friends/significant others
- Have a little gratefulness activity with your friends, and write down things you’re grateful for on leaf shaped cutouts or sticky notes and put them around your living area!
- Friendsgiving–host/plan a Friendsgiving with your friend group and have everyone bring some kind of dish, it doesn’t have to be traditional Thanksgiving food!
If you do anything from this list, make sure to take photos and tag me or Her Campus on Instagram so we can see!
Happy fall ya’ll:)