This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

As we head into the end of April, I can’t help but wonder what happened to the rest of the semester. It feels like just yesterday we came back from winter holidays to the beautiful bluff. I came to this semester with a list of fun activities to try and places to visit in LA, but when school gets busy it’s hard to forget about these plans. But, as the weather gets nicer again and graduation gets closer for many of our friends (or maybe yourselves), I encourage you to try to make some time to remember how fun our city can be. Here’s ten things to check out before the end of the semester!

Watch A Baseball Game

Just because basketball season is over does not mean there are not any sports to check out around campus. Grab some friends or family and enjoy you afternoon while supporting our baseball team.

Take a Hike at Runyon Canyon

This might be a bit of a drive, but taking a hike at Runyon Canyon seems like a two for one deal: experience California’s gorgeous nature and the chance to see a bunch of cute dogs. If you’re lucky, maybe you will even spot a celebrity, or a celebrity with a dog (double win)!

Try a New Café

I was going to recommend a specific coffee place, but I could not choose just one! Whether you’re fueling your coffee addiction like me, or just want to find a new place to study, searching for a cute little café is a great way to spend a free day.

Watch a Rooftop Cinema

Going to the movies is always fun, but why not take it up a notch. Catch your next flick at a rooftop theater for a show and a view.

Sit around a Fire at Dockweiler

There are few things in this world that I love more than a fire at the beach. Luckily, at Dockweiler beach, fire pits are provided so you can have a safe beach fire and enjoy a night of s’mores and campfire songs.

Hang out at LA Live

If I’m being honest, I still don’t quite understand what LA Live is, but it’s definitely near the Staples Center and a bunch of new restaurants. If you’re feeling like getting dressed up choose a cool concert and a delicious diner to enjoy in the heart of downtown!

Visit a Psychic

I had not thought about psychics since the days of That’s So Raven, but when my friend suggested we see a psychic last week, it instantly got added to my bucket list. Whether you believe it or not, what an unique experience!

Try Free Yoga on the Beach

Just a bit of googling will find you on most any week some free yoga classes around Los Angeles. Look more specifically for one on the beach and you can enjoy a nice stretch and an ocean breeze.

Check Out a Comedy Show

While prices for comedy tours can be expensive, comedians do practise their sets and if you can score some tickets to one of these lesser known shows, it will be just as many laughs without costing you quite as much money.

Enjoy the rest of your semester, trying out some of these things on my bucket list or maybe making your own!

Alison is a Senior Marketing major at Loyola Marymount University. She is also President of Her Campus at LMU and has been involved since her freshman year. She enjoys writing, running, going to the beach, and is always down for a cute brunch.