This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Los Angeles is home to so many beautiful murals perfect for snapping pics with the squad or capturing that stylish outfit of the day. While it was hard to narrow it down, here are a few favorites.

1. The Classic Pink Wall

Location: Paul Smith, 8221 Melrose Ave

It seems like anyone who has ever set foot in LA has a picture in front of this wall. If you haven’t visited it yet, it’s the perfect backdrop for a simple outfit of the day or a fun pic with all of your friends.

2. Wise Words From Leonardo DiCaprio

Location: S. La Brea Ave and Dockwiler St. near Miracle Mile

If you didn’t get a chance to snap a selfie with Leo at the Oscars, now is your chance. “Never Never Give Up”  — of course this means to never give up on your chances of meeting him, falling in love, then having the wedding of the century. A girl can dream, right?

3. Is That A World Tour?

Location: 7811 Melrose Ave

For the ultimate girl squad pic, definitely stop by this wall. It only makes sense to accompany it with a Drake lyric caption.

4. Blue Buddhas 

Location: Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice

This calm blue wall covered in buddhas on Abbot Kinney works great with a cute yoga pose for all the well-balanced yogis out there. Plus, it is super close to The Butchers Daughter for some insta-worthy lunch pics to follow.

5.  Starry Nights In Venice

Location: 1101 Ocean Front Walk

Paying homage to Vincent van Gogh famous Starry Night painting, this mural is an artsy stop along Ocean Front Walk. Rent some bikes at Santa Monica pier or walk along the path with your friends.

6.  Mama, I Made It

Location: Cisco Home 8025 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood

Just up the street from the pink wall, the Made in LA mural is also a great outfit of the day spot that gives off a very strong fashion blogger vibe.

7.  City of Angels

Location: 8401 West 3rd Street, Beverly Grove

Coming in second only to the pink wall, the angel wings are another essential LA insta. Angelically iconic!

Alison is a Senior Marketing major at Loyola Marymount University. She is also President of Her Campus at LMU and has been involved since her freshman year. She enjoys writing, running, going to the beach, and is always down for a cute brunch.