This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Countless songs have skyrocketed to popularity on TikTok. These viral hits come from artists who have entire catalogs of amazing music waiting to be discovered. Here are just five artists you should be listening to. 

Rachel Chinouriri

First up is Rachel Chinouriri, a singer-songwriter from London. You may know her from her recently trending songs All I Ever Asked, and So My Darling. These songs have collectively earned Chinouriri over 10 million streams and have been used in over 246 thousand videos on TikTok. Chinouriri has been releasing music since 2018 and released her debut album Four in Color in 2021. Check out more of her addictive indie-pop tracks like If Only, Give Me A Reason, and Darker Place.

Curtis Waters

Curtis Waters’ song Stunnin’ quickly rose to TikTok fame after its release in early 2020. Since then, the song has garnered nearly 300 million streams, and has been used in 955 thousand videos on TikTok. Waters released his high energy new single Manic Man on March 22. Waters is an extremely versatile artist who is bound to be a star. Check out his other infectious tracks, Doodoodoo, BAD MOOD, and PSYCHO ICON.

Sarah Kinsley

Singer-songwriter Sarah Kinsley’s song The King has amassed over 25 thousand streams and has been used in over 21 thousand videos on TikTok. The King, released on her EP of the same name, is accompanied by four other tracks that showcase her unique and ethereal sound. Check out her other songs, Karma, Over + Under, and I’m Not a Mountain.

Delaney Bailey

Delaney Bailey’s recently trending song,  j’s lullaby (darlin’ i’d wait for you), has received over 12 million streams and has been used in 15 thousand TikToks since its release in January of this year. Bailey’s signature comforting sound is perfectly displayed in all of her songs. Check out her other tracks Coffee Stained Smile, For You, and Finish Line.

Surf Curse

Surf Curse released their song Freaks in 2013 on their album Buds, but the song went viral on TikTok in 2020. Since its rise to internet fame, Freaks has received over 439 million streams and has been used in over 294 thousand TikToks. Surf Curse has since released their recent single Sugar, which shows off their nostalgic surf rock sound. Check out their other tracks Disco, Goth Babe, and Maps to The Stars.

Cameron Tobias is a senior English major at Loyola Marymount University.